The Association of Information Technology Professionals.
The Kalamazoo Valley Community College AITP Student Chapter
located in Kalamazoo, Michigan
AITP is the community of IT knowledge focused on empowering the IT profession by evolving its members to their full potential as a professional.
It is our goal, our purpose to provide a community network for the IT business professionals to reach their true potential by providing education programs for advancing technology and business skills, leadership development opportunities, networking, peer mentoring and knowledge sharing, and online resources.
Content coming soon.
Meetings are generaly held on the third Friday of each month of the fall and winter semesters. Meetings take place in the Forum room (Room #4230) of the Student Commons at the Texas Township Campus. They begin at 6:00 pm and usually last 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
* Next Chapter Meeting, Friday October 21, TTC Forum
* Chapter Meeting, Friday November 18, TTC Forum
* 2012 NCC, Mar 29 - April 1 2012, San Antonio Tx
By joining AITP, you become part of a strong network of IT business professionals, have access to empowering resources and opportunities, and are positioned to achieve your professional goals.
* Meet People Working in Your Field of Interest!
* Learn About Career and Business Opportunities.
* Stay Abreast of Industry Trends.
* Polish Your Leadership Skills.
* Converge Your Technology Skills with Business Skills.
* Build Lifelong Relationships.
* Stay Connected with the world of the new IT Profession.
* Represent KVCC at the National Collegiate Conference!
Chapter Events and Functions
Photos of chapter meetings, raffle table, etc.
2010 National Collegiate Conference
Photos by our members taken during the 2010 NCC and other activities during the weekend.
2011 National Collegiate Conference
Photos by our members taken during the 2011 NCC and other activities during the weekend.
Questions, comments, or concerns?
This is your chance to contact us. Thanks for visiting!
President - Kevin Sieling
Vice President - Brian Hakes
Treasurer - Nathalie Matar
Secretary - Cheryl Mann
Historian - Nate Langstrom
Representative - Leta Arnold
Representative - Paul Stasio